Friday, October 5, 2007

People Who Sing in the Car Uno Mas

Funny how after I write a whole blog on this subject, something funny happens. Yesterday I was driving down the road, and "Loosen Up My Buttons" came on the radio. It's not my favorite song, and as I reached to change the station, I happened to look in my rearview mirror. What I saw made me change my mind about changing the station. There was a car behind me, and in that car, was your typical house-wife looking chick with a GIANT FUZZBALL OF A DOG sitting right next to her. She was bopping all over the place and singing along with the radio, which happened to be tuned to the same station as mine. You haven't lived until you've seen hausfrau-woman singing "Loosen up my buttons, babe..." to her oversized slobbery poofy dog. The dog seemed to be enjoying the serenade, but I was getting the biggest laugh.

Then the light turned green and housewife lady laid down on the horn. Guess she was in a hurry, but then she realized I was laughing at her, and she wasn't pleased.

So I guess I'm a hypocrite, laughing at other car singer-alongers. But I couldn't keep a straight face.

No comments:

Post a Comment