Saturday, October 9, 2010

e-mealz!

I just wanted to share on my blog this cool new idea I found online. For a long time, I have tried to make sure that I sit down once a week, make a menu and a grocery list for my family for the week, and then head to the grocery store. I have a grocery budget, and it's REALLY hard to stay within that budget with six children, three of whom are TEENAGERS!

Since I've been back in school and four of the six are either in football or cheer, it has been REALLY hard to make the time to make a proper menu and grocery list. I really try to make sure our family eats at the table together, but it has gotten really hard to get everyone here at the same time. I will try to make a blog post on how important table-time is for a family, because that's a completely different post, but trust me when I say that table-time is VERY important.

Anyway, so someone on facebook mentioned e-mealz, and when I went to check it out, I was VERY happy! E-mealz creates a weekly dinner menu and corresponding grocery list that is specific to certain grocery stores. They even have a version for those who don't shop at the stores they have listed. But they tailor the list to the specials going on in a particular store for that week, which allows you to save money on your groceries! But even if you can't use the store-specific list, making a menu and having a list will literally HALF your grocery budget if you're the type to just wander the aisles looking for something for dinner. How many of us have walked into the store with no list looking for dinner ideas and arrived home having spent $75 and all you have is dog food, oreos, milk and hamburger meat? Trust me, that is NOT a yummy casserole idea.

So e-mealz has a referral program, and I'm posting the banner here in this blog post and permanently on the sidebar. You don't have to click on my banner, you can go to e-mealz.com and try out a sample menu or sign up for yourself. But if you click my banner, I get a 25% referral bonus. Which is really awesome because I'll be saving on my groceries AND getting some money back. Cool, right? Then you can put the banner on your blog and your facebook and get referrals too! WIN-WIN!

(**Use the code "savemoney" to get a $2 discount for your first quarter of e-mealz**)

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

No comments:

Post a Comment