Monday, February 4, 2008

I Go Potty All By Myself

Yesterday I met up with my hubby for lunch. He asked me to come along with him to eat lunch at Cracker Barrel with some hootie-tootie insurance agents that his boss is wanting him to market (kiss up) to.
So I'm dressed nice, even got my jewelry on. I walk in with John, and he introduces me to everyone around the table. We sit down and the waitress takes our orders. I decided to excuse myself to go to the bathroom. Now, I've been to the bathroom at Cracker Barrel before, just not THIS particular one. And just about every Cracker Barrel that I can recall has the ladies restroom on the right and the men's on the left. So I got up and moseyed into the restroom. I noticed that there were only two stalls, and for a second I thought that was odd, but I went ahead and went in the first stall and did my business. I remember also thinking that they needed to clean the bathroom, it was borderline grody. Then I heard the door open, and I kept waiting to hear the door on the next stall click shut. Nothing. So after I finished, I opened the door to find a DUDE standing in front of the URINAL doing his business. He didn't look up or anything, and I slid out the door. OMG I went in the MEN'S BATHROOM!
So I was pretty embarrassed, and I slunk back to the table. John took one look at me and says, "OK what did you do?" I whispered to him what happened, and he just starts GUFFAWING. Which led to him sharing my story with everyone at the table.
SO yeah, I'm embarrassed...

No comments:

Post a Comment