Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 1

I'm back! I've been a bit busy (see other blog), and I do mean to post here, but sometimes I forget. Most of the time I forget. I am not going to promise a sudden resurgence in posts, but I am trying an experiment that I thought I'd share here. I was browsing about the Internet, avoiding studying as usual, when I happened across an interesting post about the Oil Cleansing Method, or OCM. I had everything here except castor oil, so I had my hubby pick some up on the way home. So tonight I tried it for the first time. It did not feel like I was spreading a bunch of goo on my face, and the massage was kinda nice. After I finished, my skin didn't feel greasy or gross, it actually feels smooth and clean, without the tight soapy feeling. I don't have horrible skin, just an occasional monthly breakout and lately some kind of weird red bumpy mess that shows up on my cheeks, particularly when a test is imminent. It looks kinda like rosacea, but I have no definite diagnosis on that. But if all that clears up and my skin treats me nice, I may have found a new routine. I also read on the same site about no shampoo, and I've mixed that up to try tomorrow. I'll try to keep this current with impressions and results. Day 1: nice!
OCM
No shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment