Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oops

Finals week sometimes finds me falling into bed in my clothes without having done any kind of hygiene upkeep before passing out. That was me when I woke up this morning. So I was a little hesitant to use the OCM this morning because you're supposed to do it at bedtime. But the thought of smearing soap on my face that very much needed some attention was not comforting. So I did OCM this morning before my shower. I have seen a bit of improvement in my skin. I don't have the dry patches that I usually have on my cheeks because I normally use such harsh stuff to try to control my oily t-zone. My skin feels soft and smooth without feeling greasy. I don't have any new blemishes at all, and the ones that I had when I started are almost all gone. The bumps and redness I had on my cheeks are almost completely gone, and no signs of anything new sprouting up there. Yesterday I had used the baking soda and apple cider vinegar on my hair, and I think I must have not rinsed the baking soda out of the ends of my hair thoroughly. The ends of my hair felt like straw all day yesterday and it was driving me crazy. This morning when I washed my hair I had forgotten to refill the baking soda "shampoo" bottle, so I just washed with my usual nexxus stuff. I'll start over tomorrow again and try to do a better job. I seriously need a trim too. Anyway, there's the latest update. Back to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment